Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Alessandria has to offer including the monuments, museums, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and bars.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Alessandria
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 36.3 mi (58.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 51.1 mi (82.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alessandria
Cultural venues in the city include Museo Etnografico della Gambarina C'era una Volta, Museo della Battaglia di Marengo, and Antiquarium Forum Fulvii. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazzetta della Lega Lombarda and Piazza della Liberta.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Alessandria. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Diamante Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
- Hotel Londra - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Lux - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
Getting Around Alessandria
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Alessandria Station, Spinetta Station, or Alessandria Valmadonna Station. Alessandria may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Alessandria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Alessandria gets about 50.71 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Alessandria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alessandria, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Alessandria?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Alessandria?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Alessandria?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Piazza della Liberta?
What about the best place to stay near Cittadella of Alessandria?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Alessandria?
What's the best accommodation in Alessandria to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodations with pools in Alessandria?
Recent reviews of Alessandria hotels
More trip options
- Alessandria Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alessandria Airports
- Hotels in Alessandria Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Alessandria Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Alessandria
- More Hotel Options in Alessandria
- More Popular Hotels in Piedmont
- Other Hotels near Alessandria, Piedmont
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends