Visitors can enjoy all that Aliceville has to offer including its museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, MS (GTR-Golden Triangle Regional), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aliceville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Aliceville Museum, Aliceville First Baptist Church, and Aliceville Public Library. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Aliceville, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging choices in the area.
- Voyager Inn is located in the heart of Aliceville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Aliceville can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Travel Inn is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Aliceville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Eutaw can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from central Aliceville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Eutaw can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Aliceville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 55.20 inches of rain falls on Aliceville each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F