Visitors can enjoy all that Eutaw has to offer including the football games and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Eutaw, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eutaw
The city is notable for landmarks like Kirkwood Plantation House, First Presbyterian Church, and Greene County Courthouse Square. Additionally, you'll find Moundville Archaeological Site in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Travel Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eutaw
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Eutaw is 54.49 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F