Visitors can enjoy all that Livingston has to offer including the churches, university setting, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Demopolis
- The closest major airport is in Meridian, MS (MEI-Meridian Regional), 36.4 mi (58.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Livingston
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of West Alabama is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Bored Well and Jaycee Neighborhood Park.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Livingston - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Livingston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.49 inches of rain falls on Livingston each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F