Visiting Andorra la Vella
Visitors to Andorra la Vella are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, lakeside setting, and churches. Top sights around the area include Church of Saint Stephen, Caldea Spa, and Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Andorra la Vella
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Andorra la Vella
Favorite places to visit in the city include Church of Saint Stephen, Pyrenees Andorra Shopping Centre, and Placa del Poble. Additionally, you might want to add Casa de la Vall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Andorra la Vella. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Andorra Park Hotel - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- NH Hesperia Andorra la Vella - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Andorra - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Caldea Spa, 0.8 mi/1.3 km from the city center, and Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort, which is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away.
Dressing for Andorra la Vella
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Andorra la Vella is 0.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F