Find Hotels in Andorra la Vella
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Andorra la Vella
Visitors to Andorra la Vella are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, lakeside setting, and churches. Top sights around the area include Church of Saint Stephen, Caldea Spa, and Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Andorra la Vella
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Andorra la Vella
Favorite places to visit in the city include Church of Saint Stephen, Pyrenees Andorra Shopping Centre, and Placa del Poble. Additionally, you might want to add Casa de la Vall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Andorra la Vella. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Andorra Park Hotel - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- NH Hesperia Andorra la Vella - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Andorra - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Caldea Spa, 0.8 mi/1.3 km from the city center, and Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort, which is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away.
Dressing for Andorra la Vella
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Andorra la Vella is 0.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Andorra la Vella?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Andorra la Vella, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Andorra la Vella?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Andorra la Vella?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Andorra la Vella?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Andorra la Vella?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Andorra la Vella?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Església de Sant Esteve?
What about the best place to stay near Andorra Massage?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Andorra la Vella?
What's the best hotel for a winter vacation in Andorra la Vella?
Recent reviews of Andorra la Vella hotels
More trip options
- Andorra la Vella Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Andorra la Vella Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Andorra la Vella Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Andorra la Vella
- More Hotel Options in Andorra la Vella
- Andorra la Vella Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Andorra la Vella
- Other Hotels near Andorra la Vella, Andorra la Vella
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends