Visitors can enjoy all that Antiparos has to offer including the temples, parks, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seaside.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Antiparos
- The closest major airport is in Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Antiparos
The city's natural beauty is on display at Agios Georgios Beach, Cave of Antiparos, and Panagia Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Psaraliki Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Antiparos. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Galanis Place is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city's heart. Located in Antiparos, this 1-star guesthouse accommodation features free WiFi and a coffee maker.
- Asteras Rooms is located within 4.7 mi (7.5 km) of the city center. Located in Antiparos, this 1-star hotel room features free WiFi and a furnished balcony.
- Ktima Zantidi is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center. This 3-star apartment in Antiparos features free WiFi, free parking, and a free ferry terminal shuttle.
Dressing for Antiparos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Antiparos gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F