Find Hotels in Anyang
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Anyang
4.5/5Wonderful!(32 area reviews)
This riverside district of Seoul is packed with exciting places for discovering South Korean culture, including museums, galleries and theaters.
4/5Very Good!(7 area reviews)
The gardens and live music are just a few things visitors like about Gwanak-gu. Seoul National University Museum of Art and Gyujanggak Library of Seoul National University are worthwhile spots to check out, and you can hop on the metro at Seoul National University Station or Bongcheon Station to get around the larger area.
While visiting Daehak-dong, you might make a stop by sights like Seoul National University Museum of Art and Gyujanggak Library of Seoul National University.
Visitors can enjoy all that Anyang has to offer including the parks, theme park, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, theaters, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include National Museum of Korea, COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, and Dongdaemun Market.
- You'll find 291 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Suwon
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anyang
The picturesque setting of Gwanak Arboretum and Anyang Art Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Funique House and Pyeongchon Art Hall.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Anyang. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- HOTEL IRUDA - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- HOTEL AVALON - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free valet parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Urban Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include National Museum of Korea, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of the city, and COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, which is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) away.
Getting Around Anyang
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Anyang is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transit at Myeonghak Station, Beomgye Station, and Gwanak Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Anyang Station.
Dressing for Anyang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 48.62 inches of rain falls on Anyang each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Anyang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Anyang, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Anyang?
What's the best place to stay for families in Anyang?
What's the best place to stay near Anyang Art Park?
What about the best place to stay near Pyeongchon Art Hall?
Recent reviews of Anyang hotels
More trip options
- Anyang Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Anyang Airports
- Hotels in Anyang Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Anyang Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Anyang
- More Hotel Options in Anyang
- More Popular Hotels in Suwon
- Other Hotels near Anyang, Suwon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends