Visitors to Anyer are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints, sporting events, and monuments.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Anyer
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 50.5 mi (81.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anyer
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Anyer Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Cikoneng Lighthouse to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Anyer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Anyer gets about 71.26 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F