Visitors can enjoy all that Cilegon has to offer including the golf courses, white-sand beaches, and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. In Cilegon, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cilegon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Permata Krakatau Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Surosowan Fortress and Cikoneng Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cilegon. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Royale Krakatau Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Amaris Hotel Cilegon - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Greenotel Cilegon - This 3-star hotel features a free water park, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Cilegon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 71.26 inches of rain falls on Cilegon each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 73°F