Visiting Apple Tree Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Apple Tree Creek has to offer including its zoo. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apple Tree Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Flying High Bird Sanctuary. You'll also find Vintner's Secret Vineyard and Old Pharmacy in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Apple Tree Creek, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Childers Gateway Motor Inn is 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Childers can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Childers Oasis Motel is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Childers features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Childers Budget Accommodation is located within 4 mi (6.5 km) of the city center. This 3-star motel in Childers features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Apple Tree Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Average annual rainfall for Apple Tree Creek is 1.38 inches
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F