Travelers to Arandas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arandas
A couple of favorite places to visit are Church of Sta. Maria De Guadalupe and Church of San Jose Obrero. You'll also find Colonia Square and San Ignacio Temple in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Centinela Grand - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Arandas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Arandas gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F