Visiting Tepatitlan de Morelos
Visitors can enjoy all that Tepatitlan de Morelos has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, monuments, and shopping.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Tepatitlan de Morelos
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 40.2 mi (64.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tepatitlan de Morelos
Notable city landmarks like San Francisco Church and Santuario del Senor de la Misericordia might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Maestros Park and Bicentennial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Campo de Golf Providencia to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Tepatitlan de Morelos. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hotel, Hotel Boutique Tepatitlán - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Plaza Ejecutivo - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Magno Tepatitlan - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
Dressing for Tepatitlan de Morelos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tepatitlan de Morelos is 38.86 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 51°F