Visitors can enjoy all that Aranga has to offer including its parks. There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aranga
The picturesque setting of Maunganui Bluff and Trounson Kauri Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Kai Iwi Lakes and Pakia Hill Lookout in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Aranga, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 21 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Waipoua Lodge is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the center of Aranga. Guests who stay at this 5-star lodge in Aranga can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Copthorne Hotel and Resort Hokianga is located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Aranga. This 4-star hotel in Omapere features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Opononi Lighthouse Motel is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from central Aranga. This 2.5-star motel in Opononi features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Aranga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on Aranga each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F