Visitors to Arc-sur-Tille are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and ski areas.
- There are 226 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arc-sur-Tille
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau d'Arcelot, Gaston Gerard Stadium, and University of Burgundy. In the area, you'll also find Zenith Dijon and Dijon Congrexpo.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'hôtel d'Arc - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Arc-sur-Tille
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Arc-sur-Tille gets about 27.99 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F