Imagine yourself in a brand-new place: you might see yourself walking through the lanes, noticing the monuments or the marvellous world everywhere around you. Still, Archeological Museum is one draw you've been anticipating most of all. Right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Accommodation at Archeological Museum
Hotels near Archeological Museum
Stopping at Archeological Museum is always a fascinating experience.
It can be found in Haarlem.
It is possible to stay close to Archeological Museum, with 12 hotels within 0.1 miles. You should also consider staying 8 miles away, in Slotermeer. This well-known destination is a practical choice and offers visitors 23 establishments. Three of the recommended options are the Amsterdam ID Aparthotel, Rietvelt Apartment and Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Sloterdijk Station.
Accommodation can often be a considerable cost when touring the world, so why not save some precious dollars and book in at one of the close-by budget hotels? 0.4 miles away, is the Golden Tulip Lion D Or Haarlem, but if that's unsuitable, then another option is the Amrâth Grand Hotel Frans Hals, which is 0.1 miles away.
If you're hoping to find somewhere to stay that's extra special, you'll come across plenty of upmarket establishments close by. A local gem is the Hotel Donatella, a walk of only 0.08 miles away. Another is the Carillon Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
There's definitely no need to go without robust coffee and tasty delights in the streets around Archeological Museum. Café XO is a regarded place frequented by local people and visitors alike, and is merely a short stroll away. In the mood for something a little more substantial? Hotel Carillon is a recommended restaurant within this same area. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at Hotel Lion d'Or.
When you're in the area, you'll find out there's loads more than just Archeological Museum to visit:
- Enjoy an excursion devoted to arts and culture at De Hallen Museum, a popular museum in the area.
- Whether you'd like to say a few prayers or learn about the story behind the building, Grote Kerk is a popular site to explore.
- Enjoy hanging out and chatting with the locals at Grote Markt.
- You can't visit the area without stopping at Laurens Coster Statue, a popular sculpture.
- Stop at Stadhuis to experience the area's intriguing political history. It's also an impressive example of architecture.
It is 0.5 miles from Archeological Museum to the most conveniently located train terminal, Haarlem.
Our inventory of Haarlem rooms has everything you require, so you are sure to get locations near Archeological Museum that you'll love. You will not be alone lots of travelers select Haarlem when they need a remarkable vacation. All the inside information you could want we have right here. You can set off confidently when booking time hits, too: sightseers of all manner approve of their Haarlem hotel.
- We offer relaxing accommodations for everyone, including big reunions and newlyweds.
- Fitting for such a marvelous site, the staff at hotels around Archeological Museum go beyond the expected.
- "Orderly, fresh, and eager to invite you in" is the name of the game for Haarlem hotel rooms.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Archeological Museum.
Haarlem Fascinating Facts
Once you've achieved Archeological Museum, you'll still have lots to see and do in Haarlem.
- Look into all the tours near Haarlem and truly leave no area unexplored.
- Prepare to realize Haarlem also is experienced when it comes to personal treatment after some hours spent on its ample adventures.
- Savor a tasty snack of its most impressive cooking and step into a store to get some keepsakes.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on some new landscapes. Paying a visit to Haarlem is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Archeological Museum from Expedia. Book today!