- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of B&B 52cento
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, City View
Luxury Room, Jetted Tub, City View
Comfort Triple Room, City View
Luxury Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Jetted Tub, City View
About this area
Located in Arezzo, B&B 52cento is in the city center and connected to the convention center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Piazza Guido Monaco and Sandro Pertini Park, while Petrarca Theater and Municipal Gallery of Contemporary Art are cultural highlights.
- Piazza Guido Monaco - 1 min walk
- National Archaeological Museum Gaio Cilnio Patron - 4 min walk
- Basilica of San Francesco - 4 min walk
- Church of Santa Maria della Pieve - 7 min walk
- Casa Museo Ivan Bruschi - 7 min walk
- Arezzo Station - 4 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 68 min drive
- 52cento - 1 min walk
- Il Cantuccio - 1 min walk
- Taverna del portico - 1 min walk
- Il Vicolo - 1 min walk
- Mondo Pizza G.M. - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 2:30 PM - 7:30 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an access code.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- B&B 52cento Arezzo
- B&B 52cento
- 52cento Arezzo
- B&B 52cento Arezzo
- B&B 52cento TownHouse
- B&B 52cento TownHouse Arezzo
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Perfectly fine overnight stop with a short walk to the train station. Lobby and breakfast were lovely, room was clean and spacious. Rooftop view was beautiful. Nothing luxurious but clean and comfortable at this price point.