Visitors can enjoy all that Arua has to offer including the safari tours, waterfalls, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and shopping. In Arua, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arua
Notable city landmarks like Arua Central Market and Roman Catholic Diocese of Arua Headquarters might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add West Nile Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Arua. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Desert Breeze is located in central Arua. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Arua can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- New Oasis Hotel is located in the heart of Arua. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Arua can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
- Royal Crane Resort is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center. This 2-star hotel in Arua features a restaurant, concierge services, and a terrace.
Dressing for Arua
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Arua each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas December and July are often coldest, averaging 59°F