Travelers to Ashland give high marks for the entertainment choices, popular theater scene, and festivals. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its gardens, cafés, and restaurants.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Medford
- The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Klamath Falls, OR (LMT-Klamath Falls Intl.), 49.7 mi (79.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashland
Known for its theaters, opera, and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Allen Elizabethan Theatre, Angus Bowmer Theatre, and Thomas Theatre. The gardens and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lithia Park, North Mountain Park, and Emigrant Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oregon Cabaret Theatre and Ashland Library.
In Ashland, you'll find 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Willows Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Oak Hill Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Romeo Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Ashland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ashland is 19.96 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F