Visiting Central Point
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Central Point, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Medford
- The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Central Point
Favorite family attractions include The Expo and Rogue Valley Family Fun Center. The picturesque setting of Lower Table Rock and Rogue River exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Crater Rock Museum and Central Point Library.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Central Point. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Willows - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Central Pt Medford - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Central Point
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Central Point is 17.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F