Find Hotels in Rogue River, OR
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Visiting Rogue River
Visitors can enjoy all that Rogue River has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and parks. There are 104 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rogue River
A couple of favorite places to visit are Palmerton Park and Rogue River Library. In the area, you'll also find Folin Cellars and Cliff Creek Winery.
As you plan your trip to Rogue River, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 104 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Inn at the Commons is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from central Rogue River. This 3-star hotel in City Center Medford features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Medford is 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the center of Rogue River. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Medford can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Grants Pass is located 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Rogue River. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Grants Pass can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Rogue River
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 17.76 inches of rain falls on Rogue River each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F