Travelers to Medford give high marks for the entertainment choices, popular theater scene, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens, wineries, and live music.
- There are 299 hotels and other accommodations in Medford
- The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Medford
Known for its theaters, opera, and live music, the city's cultural venues include Crater Rock Museum, Thomas Theatre, and Oregon Cabaret Theatre. Attractions like Rogue Valley Family Fun Center, The Expo, and Harry and David Country Village Factory Tours are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Jacksonville Cemetery, Medford Carnegie Library, and Butte Creek Mill.
In Medford, you'll be able to select from 299 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Iris Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Country Willows Inn - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Medford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 17.76 inches of rain falls on Medford each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F