Visiting White City
Visitors to White City are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Medford
- The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in White City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Upper Table Rock, TouVelle State Recreation Site, and Rogue River. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are White City Library and Champion Raceway.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Brookside Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for White City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- White City gets about 17.76 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F