Visitors to Asolo are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Asolo
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 28.6 mi (46 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Asolo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Castle of Caterina Cornaro. In the area, you'll also find Villa Barbaro and Temple of Canova.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Asolo. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Cipriani - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Albergo Al Sole - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Asolo - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Asolo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Asolo is 36.10 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F