Visiting Bassano del Grappa
Visitors can enjoy all that Bassano del Grappa has to offer including the parks, museums, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Olympic Theatre and Basilica Palladiana.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Bassano del Grappa
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bassano del Grappa
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ponte degli Alpini, Civic Museum, and Giardino Parolini. Additionally, in the area you'll find Olympic Theatre and Basilica Palladiana.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bassano del Grappa. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Glamour - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Villa Ca' Sette - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Alla Corte - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bassano del Grappa
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bassano del Grappa Station. Bassano del Grappa might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bassano del Grappa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Bassano del Grappa gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F