LITERAL ROACH MOTEL
I was recommended this location after a family member stayed here and had a decent experience, but it was a huge mistake to take their advice. The reviews for this place were decent when I was booking as well and I feel extremely misled. We asked for non-smoking but the room had obviously been smoked in and then sprayed over, so either they didn't clean up well enough or it wasn't non-smoking. My husband had a severe allergy attack while staying here. We didn't ask for a new room because we had already been told it was full. My second issue was that the place was dirty. The towels had stains, the tub and bed had hair on them, and the toilet wouldn't flush. I broke out in a RASH after trying to sleep in the covers and there were literal roaches in the room on our last day. My final complaint is that the girl behind the counter is nosy and rude. We tried to ask for a discount because of how terrible everything was and she began screaming at us and trying to say that we had brought an extra person with us! We absolutely did not do this, but she had notes about the fact that we'd thrown the disgusting sheets on the floor so maybe someone would wash them. We got NO sleep, were out of state with no other options, and I've never had a more horrible experience! After speaking with the locals (our family) they told us they knew about this place and wouldn't send their worst enemy here.