Think of yourself sauntering through the lanes during your future getaway, gazing up at the buildings or the beautiful settings all around you. But there is one thing you have been especially anticipating: Auld Kirk. You've wanted to wander there for years, and right now is the time to mark it off.
Find Your Perfect Auld Kirk Accommodation
Hotels near Auld Kirk
Allow your spiritual self to become one and delight at Auld Kirk.
It's in Ayr. If you plan on staying in Edinburgh, the capital city, you'll need to travel 65 miles.
Are you looking for somewhere to lay your head near Auld Kirk? Choose from a minimum of 19 accommodation options within 2 miles. Try the Fairfield House - Ayr, the Carrick Lodge Hotel and the Western House Hotel. They are 0.5 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
You can save your pennies by booking a couple of nights at a budget hotel nearby. The A' Turas-Mara Guest House (0.5 miles away) and the Savoy Park Hotel (0.5 miles away) are popular options that you might like to check out.
Maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are on the extravagant side? If so, you're in luck, as there are plenty of high-end hotel options all within walking distance. Be sure to take a look at the Chalmers Bed & Breakfast, only 0.6 miles away, and the St. Andrews Hotel - Inn, 0.8 miles away.
If you stroll through the streets near Auld Kirk, you will find The Meridian. Go for a coffee break, buy a few sweet treats and appreciate the distinctive sights and sounds. Later on, get going to another nearby dining spot. Reserve a table for dinner at Mercure Ayr Hotel and select a dish you've never tried before. Want to cap the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to look too far to come across smiths.
Don't forget that there are also plenty of other things going on within close range of Auld Kirk:
- Auld Brig is the place you want to be for a few drinks and a great time with friends.
- If you need a well-deserved break, wander down to Wellington Square, find a seat, and watch all the action at this active public square.
- On the lookout for an attraction for the whole family? Pirate Pete's Family Entertainment Centre features a large range of enjoyable things to do.
- Get some exercise, inhale the fresh air and delight in the views at Ayr Beach, a wonderful place to spend a few hours outdoors.
- It's impossible not to appreciate the architectural design of St. John's Tower, a much-loved historic tower that has managed to stand the test of time.
The convenient proximity of Ayr to Auld Kirk makes metro transport an easy way to reach this attraction. It's 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's Ayr rooms provide all you want, so you are sure to find locales near Auld Kirk that you'll appreciate. Ayr saw quite a few arrivals over the past year, so start researching. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from the secret tips you're searching for. You can do so confidently when you are ready to reserve your room, too: multiple guests approve of their Ayr hotel.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the guest service at hotels close to Auld Kirk is wonderful.
- "Tidy, neat, and ready to welcome you" is how Ayr hotels function.
- You're on the perfect website if you're looking for room comfort as well as tidiness.
As you can see, it's clear why accommodation near Ayr received extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Thanks to Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near Auld Kirk, you can stay right in the region.
Intriguing Ayr Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Ayr once you've checked Auld Kirk off your list.
- Ayr hasn't been very prevalent in the tourism handbooks, but is now beginning to find its place.
- Head out on the town to end your adventure; next day, pay a visit to a local museum.
- After a day spent on its ample excursions, you'll also realize Ayr is an ace when it comes to special hospitality.
You'll never regret planning an escape to Ayr, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Auld Kirk. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and say hello to some all-new photo ops!