Find Hotels Near B Street Pier, Eureka from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to B Street Pier
B Street Pier Hotel Guide
Sometimes, to connect with the little ones you need to let your own inner child out. B Street Pier may just be the right choice.
You'll find it in Eureka. If you're staying around the state capital, Sacramento, you'll need to journey 260 miles to catch sight of it.
If you'd prefer to stay somewhere near B Street Pier, you're in luck. You'll be able to find 10 possible accommodations within 2 miles. One of the most popular choices is the Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn, just 0.9 miles away. Two more choices are the Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast, 0.8 miles away, and the Anchor Beach Inn, only 1 mile away.
If touring places is your chief priority and you're looking to save dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are a number of budget hotels nearby. Two spots are the Super 8 Crescent City, 0.9 miles away, and the Crescent City Travelodge, found just 0.7 miles away.
0.4 miles from B Street Pier, travelers can find Seaside Restaurant & Bar (100 A Street, Crescent City). Sit down for a delectable meal and plan your next adventure.
Other Places to Visit near B Street PierBefore your vacation ends, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of B Street Pier:
- Remember to bring along your camera when you visit Battery Point Lighthouse. This charming building and surrounding landscape are ideal subjects for some frame-worthy photos.
- Head to Beachfront Park for some entertainment in the area's green spaces.
- Immerse yourself in stories of the people from times long ago, and unravel the various layers of this area's history when you stop by Del Norte County Historical Society.
- Those who love all things nautical should take a walk by Crescent City Harbor.
- Ocean World is a pleasant experience for everyone. Blending informational exhibits, fun and an up-close-and-personal view of its fascinating life forms, you'll gain a renewed respect for the world's amazing aquatic biodiversity.