Visiting Bad Goisern
Visitors to Bad Goisern are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and ski areas. Top sights around the area include Imperial Villa and Park and Church of St. Michael.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Bad Goisern
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 49.7 mi (80 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Goisern
Favorite places to visit in the city include Katrin, Hallstatt Lake, and Dachstein West Ski Area. Additionally, in the area you'll find Imperial Villa and Park and Church of St. Michael.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bad Goisern. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Metzgerwirt VIEH HELI - With a stay at this 3-star pension, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Lindwurm - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Getting Around Bad Goisern
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bad Goisern Station. Bad Goisern might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bad Goisern
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Bad Goisern each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F