When you imagine your upcoming holiday, you perhaps picture yourself ambling around downtown, taking note of the exquisite environment or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you're anticipating most of all: Baleeira Beach. The day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Find Your Baleeira Beach Lodging
Hotels near Baleeira Beach
Welcome to Baleeira Beach.
Sagres, where it is found, is 120 miles away from Lisbon, the nation's capital.
With 12 hotels within 0.1 miles, it’s possible to stay a stone's throw from Baleeira Beach. You should also think about staying 13 miles away, in nearby Luz. This popular destination is worth checking out and offers visitors 21 accommodation options. Some of the recommended choices are the Vila Valverde Design Country Hotel, Palm Bay Apartments and Baia da Luz.
You can set aside some extra dollars for your travels if you choose to rest your head at one of the nearby budget hotels. Located 0.9 miles from it is the Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel, but you could also look at the Memmo Baleeira Hotel if you're looking for another option. It's 0.1 miles away.
The area also contains numerous upmarket hotels that provide a rather luxurious experience. Be sure to look into the Mareta Beach Boutique Bed & Breakfast, just 0.7 miles away, and the Mareta View Boutique Bed & Breakfast, which is 0.7 miles away.
Buy a coffee, find a cozy vantage point and snack on sweet pastries at "Paü de Pita" natural café - snack bar (Rua Comandante Matoso, Sagres). This coffee shop is just 0.5 miles from Baleeira Beach.
After you've finished with Baleeira Beach, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Go for a walk on Mareta Beach, breathe in the salty air and watch the tide roll in.
- Take a walk along Martinhal Beach, breathe in the salty air and watch the tide roll away.
- Go for a walk on Tonel Beach, enjoy the sea air and watch the tide roll in.
- While we can't give you the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you might be able to mull over them at Church of Lady of our Grace, known as one of the leading houses of worship in the region.
- Paying a visit to Sagres Fortress is an ideal excursion for everyone, from families to history experts.
Expedia's database of hotels in Sagres delivers everything you want, so you're sure to have a place to stay near Baleeira Beach you'll adore. You shouldn't be the only one: Sagres was a considerably popular landing place in the most recent year. Need help making a decision? All the advice and recommendations you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You can rest assured once reservation time is here, too: newcomers of all manner recommended their Sagres hotel.
- From family reunions to individuals, we offer rooms that are serene for all kinds.
- As you might expect near such a stunning site, the staff at lodging near Baleeira Beach provide wonderful service.
- You'll find Sagres hotels are always waiting to receive you with fresh and presentable rooms.
It's clear why Sagres hotels received extra visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. You can stay right nearby with Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Baleeira Beach.
Once you've done Baleeira Beach, you'll still have more to do in Sagres.
- Stop off for a mouthwatering snack of the local ingredients and journey into the perfect boutique to look for souvenirs.
- Sagres also knows several things about customized treatment after you spend an afternoon on its ample pastimes.
- Sagres adventures haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of trips mean the moment to book is now.
Wave goodbye to the same old sights and meet some breathtaking scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Sagres is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Baleeira Beach from Expedia. Book today!