Visitors can enjoy all that Baleia has to offer including its beaches. There are 228 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baleia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Baleia Beach. Additionally, you'll find Camburi Beach and Barra do Sahy Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Baleia, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 127 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- House in Condominium in Praia da Baleia is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the center of Baleia. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ilhabela can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Barra Do Piuva Porto Hotel is located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of Baleia. This 3.5-star hotel in Camburi features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Villa Bebek Hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from central Baleia. Guests who stay at this 3-star pousada in Barequecaba can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with in-room LED TVs.
Dressing for Baleia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Baleia is 1.81 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F