Travelers to Ballydehob will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Dun Na Sead, Bantry House, and Mizen Head. In Ballydehob, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballydehob
Dun Na Sead, Bantry House, and Mizen Head are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Mount Gabriel and Schull Harbour.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ballydehob, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Luxury Schull Waterfront House 3 Bedrooms E/S SEA Views. Book 5 Nights Oct-march is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the center of Ballydehob. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bantry can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Luxury House In Idyllic Location Very Close To Schull & Ballydehob is 2 mi (3.3 km) from central Ballydehob. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Glengarriff can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with satellite TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- 3 Bedroom Property in Ballydehob is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Ballydehob. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Skibbereen can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ballydehob
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 40.71 inches of rain falls on Ballydehob each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F