Visiting Ban Xieng Lom
Visitors to Ban Xieng Lom are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and riverfront.
- There are 220 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Luang Prabang (LPQ-Luang Prabang Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ban Xieng Lom
A favorite place to visit in the city is Elephant Village. You'll also find Tad Sae Waterfalls and Wat Pak Khan in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Ban Xieng Lom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 63.70 inches of rain falls on Ban Xieng Lom each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F