Visiting Bang Bua Thong
Visitors can enjoy all that Bang Bua Thong has to offer including its monuments. Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Grand Palace, and Wat Pho are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2848 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Bua Thong
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wat Boromracha Kanchanapisek Anusorn. In the area, you'll also find Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bang Bua Thong. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Riski Residence Bangbuathong is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bang Bua Thong can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- AA Resort is located within 3.7 mi (5.9 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Bang Bua Thong features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Sasi Nonthaburi Hotel is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bang Bua Thong can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Wat Pho, located 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the city center, and Wat Arun, which is 14.7 mi/23.6 km away.
Getting Around Bang Bua Thong
Take advantage of metro transit at Khlong Bang Phai MRT Station, Bang Phlu MRT Station, and Bang Rak Yai MRT Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Bang Bua Thong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 42.60 inches of rain falls on Bang Bua Thong each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 69°F