Get an overview of this hotelBarcelona hotel on Las Ramblas near museums, Gothic Quarter
Near Gothic Quarter
Le Méridien Barcelona is located on the city’s most famous street, Las Ramblas, with Gaudí’s architecture, the Liceo opera house, MACBA, and the Gothic Quarter all within walking distance.
Guests can dine at CentOnze, offering a modern twist on traditional Catalan cuisine, or relax at Le Méridien’s lobby-level HUB, featuring sofas and armchairs, contemporary designer decor, and specially curated art installations. Explore Spa Studio offers treatments and therapies based on renowned French beauty products.
The 231 rooms and suites combine comfortable living with art and design elements, including original works by contemporary local artists. Comfortable Le Méridien furnishings, flat-screen TVs, and complimentary wireless Internet access are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Barcelona
Le Meridien Barcelona provides 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle services with advance notice. Cruise terminal, train station, and theme park shuttles are also provided to guests. All shuttles require additional fees. Business–friendly amenities include 7 meeting/conference rooms, wired (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge), valet parking for a nightly fee, and a 24-hour business center. Relaxing spa treatments offer guests an escape at the 6th floor Explore Spa Studio, which includes an open-air terrace, sauna, and steam room. A 24-hour health club is also available.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour health club
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 231
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Rooftop terrace
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1957
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2561
- Conference space size (meters) - 238
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 21 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 21 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
CentOnze Restaurant - With its unique views of Barcelona's famous Las Ramblas, CentOnze restaurant allows guests a slice of urban life. Art and gastronomy merge in the contemporary-styled interior, and a funky mix of pop and soul tracks add to the ambiance. Chef Eugeni Cortes puts a new spin on traditional local dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, creating a seasonal menu based on fresh ingredients sourced from the nearby Boquería market.
Le Pop Cocktail Bar - Serving an exciting mix of cocktails and imaginative snacks throughout the day at its sculpted city-view bar, this effervescent venue features professional DJs spinning a wide variety of music from the past and present.
Longitude Bar - This elegant city view lounge serves drinks, appetizers, and afternoon tea.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The onsite Explore Spa Studio features a sauna, spa tub, and steam room. This full-service spa offers massages, body wraps, manicures/pedicures, and Ayurvedic treatments.
A 24-hour fitness center on level -1 has treadmills, elliptical trainers, and free weights.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Located on the 6th floor of the hotel, the Explore Spa Studio is a blissful oasis of relaxation offering treatments and therapies based on renowned French Cinq Mondes beauty products. Open to both guests and members of the public who, in consultation with a beauty therapist, can choose from a range of offerings designed to aid skin rejuvenation and promote personal well-being. Popular options include a full-body massage, Swedish and sports massages, body wraps, facials, and hand and foot treatments. If required, 2 spa suites can be adapted to accommodate couples. There is also a separate sauna and steam room, plus an open terrace with sun loungers and a vitality bath.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 75 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 66 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-000039
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 21 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 21 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38.5 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 66 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
- Barcelona Meridien
- Meridien Barcelona
- Meridien Barcelona Hotel
- Meridien Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Barcelona Catalonia
- Le Meridien Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).