Find Hotels in Barna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Barna, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its bars and beaches. Top sights around the area include South Park, National Aquarium of Galway, and Galway Cathedral. In Barna, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Barna
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Galway Bay. Additionally, in the area you'll find South Park and National Aquarium of Galway.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Barna. This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Twelve Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Galway Cathedral, 4.1 mi/6.6 km from the city center, and Galway City Museum, which is 4.1 mi/6.6 km away.
Dressing for Barna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Barna each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F