Visitors can enjoy all that Battleford has to offer including its museums. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Battleford
A couple of favorite places to visit are Saskatchewan Baseball Hall of Fame and Fort Battleford Historic Site. Additionally, you'll find North Battleford Golf & Country Club and Gold Eagle Casino in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Battleford, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Gold Eagle Lodge is located within 2.7 mi (4.4 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in North Battleford features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and WiFi.
- Tropical Inn is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in North Battleford features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in North Battleford features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Battleford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -8°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and -5°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.59 inches of rain falls on Battleford each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°F