Visiting North Battleford
Visitors can enjoy all that North Battleford has to offer including the sporting events, casinos, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ski areas. In North Battleford, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in North Battleford
Favorite places to visit in the city include Allen Sapp Gallery, Chapel Gallery, and Gold Eagle Casino. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Western Development Museum and North Battleford Golf & Country Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in North Battleford. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gold Eagle Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and WiFi.
- Canadian Motel North Battleford - Our customers like the location and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Battlefords Inn - This 2-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for North Battleford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and -8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of -5°F
- About 0.59 inches of rain falls on North Battleford each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°F