Find Hotels in Baxter Springs, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Baxter Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Baxter Springs has to offer including the festivals, live music, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, monuments, and museums.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pittsburg
- The closest major airport is in Joplin, MO (JLN-Joplin Regional), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baxter Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include Sandstone Gardens, Schifferdecker Golf Course, and Peoria Ridge Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College and Coleman Theater.
As you start planning for your getaway to Baxter Springs, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 38 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Rose Cottage is located in central Baxter Springs. This 2.5-star cottage in Baxter Springs features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Joplin is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from central Baxter Springs. This 2-star hotel in Joplin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Miami is located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of Baxter Springs. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Miami can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Baxter Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.09 inches of rain falls on Baxter Springs each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Baxter Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Baxter Springs, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Baxter Springs?
Recent reviews of Baxter Springs hotels
More trip options
- Baxter Springs Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Baxter Springs Airports
- Hotels near Popular Baxter Springs Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Baxter Springs
- More Hotel Options in Baxter Springs
- More Popular Hotels in Pittsburg
- Other Hotels near Baxter Springs, Pittsburg
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends