Find Hotels in Bayet
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2019
Travelers to Bayet will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bayet
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee de la Vigne et du Terroir, Musee de la Lithographie, and Clock Tower. You'll also find Church of Saint Croix and Chateau de Montfand in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bayet, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 76 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Première Classe Vichy - Bellerive sur Allier is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of Bayet. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bellerive-sur-Allier can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- VICHY CELESTINS Spa Hôtel is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from central Bayet. This 5-star hotel in Vichy features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- INTER-HOTEL Vichy Les Nations is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the center of Bayet. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vichy can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bayet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bayet is 24.65 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F