Visitors can enjoy all that Bayview has to offer including its parks. There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bayview
A favorite place to visit in the city is Charles Darwin National Park. You'll also find Parap Village Markets and 24HR Art in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bayview, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 91 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- H Hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Darwin features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Skycity Darwin is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city center. This 5-star hotel in The Gardens features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Argus Hotel Darwin is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Darwin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Bayview
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Bayview gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 68°F