Families enjoy visiting Beatrice though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and spas.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Beatrice
- The closest major airport is in Lincoln, NE (LNK), 39.8 mi (64 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beatrice
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gage County District Court, Gage County Museum, and Riverside Park. Additionally, you'll find Homestead National Monument of America in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Beatrice. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beatrice - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Capri Inn and Suites of Beatrice - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Victorian Inn Beatrice - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Beatrice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.14 inches of rain falls on Beatrice each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F