Travelers to Beauraing will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Beauraing
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beauraing
Caves of Hans is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Furfooz Park and Castle of Freÿr in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Beauraing. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Getting Around Beauraing
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Beauraing Station. Beauraing might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Beauraing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Beauraing gets about 34.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 32°F