Visitors can enjoy all that Hastiere has to offer including the forests, riverfront, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Hastiere
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 50.8 mi (81.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hastiere
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hastière Heritage House and Castle of Freÿr. Additionally, you'll find Caves of Hans in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hastiere. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- B&B Windsor - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Hastiere
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hastiere is 34.17 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F