Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Beaver, which is also known for its cafés and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. A top sight in the city is Fishlake National Forest.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Beaver
- The closest major airport is in Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional), 47 mi (75.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaver
The city's natural beauty is on display at Fishlake National Forest, Main Street Park, and Milford Ballpark. Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Eagle Point Ski Resort and Granite View Golf Course are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beaver City Hall and Beaver Court House Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Beaver. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Milford - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Paradise Inn - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Beaver - Interstate 15 North - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Beaver
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Beaver is 10.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F