Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel was originally hard to find, no one knew it at the airpot, but after phoning them up, the taxi driver seemed to know what to do. If you go there, below the KFC sign is a door entrance to the apartment block. Go to the 12th floor, and inside it's the first door on the left. Owner was pretty ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Beijing hotel! Choosing the ideal room during your Beijing escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Beijing. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Beijing accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Beijing is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Beijing has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Beijing has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Beijing is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 40% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?