Visitors can enjoy all that Bellara has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Bellara
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellara
Places to visit in the larger region include Bribie Island Seaside Museum, Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology, and Scarborough Marina. Additionally, you'll find Caboolture Warplane Museum and Redcliffe Jetty Markets in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bellara. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sylvan Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- Bribie Island Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this motel. This 3-star motel features a restaurant, free parking, and 2 bars.
Dressing for Bellara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Bellara each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F