Visiting North Lakes
Visitors can enjoy all that North Lakes has to offer including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Suncorp Stadium, Roma Street Parkland, and Queen Street Mall.
- You'll find 584 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Lakes
A favorite place to visit in the city is North Lakes Resort Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parkland.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus North Lakes Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Queen Street Mall, located 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for North Lakes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for North Lakes is 44.49 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F