Visitors can enjoy all that Belluno has to offer including the monuments, spas, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and theaters.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Belluno
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belluno
Cultural venues in the city include Civic Museum, Palazzo dei Rettori, and Una Montagna di Teatro. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of San Pietro, Cathedral of Belluno, and Fontana di San Gioata. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza del Duomo and Torre Civica.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Belluno. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- B&B Al Sole di Cavessago - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Albergo Delle Alpi - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Carpenada - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Belluno
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Belluno Station. Belluno might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Belluno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Belluno each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F