Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Belpasso has to offer including the theme park, monuments, and shopping. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Angelo Massimino Stadium, Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo, and Greek-Roman Theatre.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Belpasso
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belpasso
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Etnapolis Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Etnaland and Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Rock.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Belpasso. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Corsaro - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Agriturismo Tenuta Giarretta - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this farm stay. Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and a private balcony.
Top places to see in the area include Angelo Massimino Stadium, 7.4 mi/11.9 km from the heart of the city, and Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo, which is 8 mi (13 km) away.
Dressing for Belpasso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Belpasso gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Belpasso?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Belpasso, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Belpasso?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Belpasso?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Belpasso?
Where is the best place to stay close to Etnaland?
What about the best place to stay close to Etnapolis Shopping Center?
Recent reviews of Belpasso hotels
More trip options
- Belpasso Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Belpasso Airports
- Hotels in Belpasso Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Belpasso Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Belpasso
- More Hotel Options in Belpasso
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Belpasso, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends