Visitors to Benodet are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, gardens, and bars. A top sight in the area is Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Benodet
- The closest major airport is in Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benodet
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Benodet Beach. Additionally, you'll find Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Benodet. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Résidence Vacances Bleues les Jardins d'Arvor - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Le Cornouaille Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ker Vennaik - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Benodet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Benodet gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F